Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wednesday November 25th Glen went to the office and Lisa came and got Sofia for the afternoon. Glen had asked if I wanted him to take Sofia with him to work. I let him know that I had asked my sister to come and pick her up. It was a good thing to. You will see in just a minute. I fed Shelby and put her down for a nap. I was working on putting things away when I got a call around 4:00 in the afternoon. Glen called and said that her was in a bad accident. Someone had hit him on the passager side just behind the cab of the pick up. This is were Sofia would have been sitting. She possibly could have been badly hurt. Glen was ok and so was the other driver. The other driver hit him so hard that it spun him around and he ended up hitting a telephone poll. I am so glad that he was ok and that Sofia was not with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment