Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ok, I know I haven't written lately. Nothing as far as what is going on at home is the same. Shelby is making progress slowly but it will happen when she is ready. I will be starting back to work next week. We are trying figure that out as to what is going to happen. We spent Thanksgiving at home. My parents brought Thanksgiving dinner by that afternoon. Saturday we went Christmas shopping at Toys'R'Us. That was a mad house. I bought several things for Sofia for Christmas. I just don't know what to get Shelby right now. I am thinking. I do know what they both need it is just on the things that are wants. Sofia loves her sister so much. She does not want to be away from her. Her latest excuse to stay home is that she is sick. When I change her diaper she wants to be there and she wants to pick out her outfit for the night or day. Last night she was wanting to feed her snacks and bottle. So I let her do it and she was so excited. She is trying so hard to be a big sister but there are things that she does that could hurt her and I feel that I am constantly having to get after her. She is also getting into the agruing stage. We took away tv until she can stop arguing. We also told her that if she continues we will take more away. She is trying but as you know she is 4 and it is not easy. Will write more later and post more pictures. Go on to facebook and you will see pictures of China.

No comments:

Post a Comment