Tuesday, December 8, 2009

First Day Back at Work

Hello to all,
Well, I went back to work today. I took Shelby with me and she did great while I did the bookkeeping part of my job. But when it came to the cleaning part that was a challenge. She was asleep when I began. I got one bathroom cleaned. I found out that she does not like a vaccum. This I thought was alittle strange because she doesn't mind our two big dogs when they are barking or playing. Especially the one dog that we have is a Tennessee Walker Hound. He looks alot like a blood hound and even barks like one. Our lab has a high squeeky bark. But anyway, she didn't like the vaccum. So my husband went and picked up our other daughter Sofia from school and came to my work and helped me out the rest of the time. Sofia entertained Shelby which is so funny. Shelby gets a good laugh when she sees her. Tonight we were watching a Christmas movie and some music came on. Well, the girls and I danced to it and Shelby was reaching for Sofia and just laughing away at her. They are so cute together.
Oh, on another note. Sunday we went to my parents church because everyone was asking to see her. After that we went to lunch with them and when we got to the resturant Glen got Shelby out of the truck and she didn't cry. She didn't mind Glen carrying her into the resturant as long as I was close by. But when we got inside Sofia had to go to the bathroom and I had to take her. Glen said that she watched for me to return as soon as I did I heard her laughing and I looked at her and she had this big smile on her face. What a blessing children are. No matter what they do they still can melt your heart. Then once we finished lunch he carried her out. I was shocked and happy that she what I thought had latched on to Glen. This knowing that I was going back to work on Tuesday. But when Monday rolled around she wanted nothing to do with him. So we are back to where we started. Oh well it will happen when she is ready.
Well, it won't be long before Christmas is here. God has blessed us with two beautiful girls. He gave us Sofia 3 months before Christmas 3 years ago and now we have Shelby 1 month before Christmas. We have such a wonderful God who answers prayer. I wish everyone a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment